Tuesday, September 13, 2011

September 13, 2011

Hey,

What a week! Well, as you can probably guess by no email yesterday, I was transferred again (What!!!!!!!!!!!)

My new area is the Liberty Ward, but we live in Dayton. It's in the country. My new companion is Elder Jensen. He's been out for about 6 months, and he's from WA. I'm glad to be in the country again, but there were a few people I was sad to say good by to. Along with being transferred, I was released as District Leader.

Another unique thing happened this past week. Last Friday, the mission office called, wanting to know what airport I was going to be flying into! YIKES! Talk about a thorn in your side! In the course of transfers I stopped in the mission office and saw my flight plans! Apparently, I have a layover in Phoenix, AZ. and I'm flying in at about 7:20 PM!!! That's disappointing! I guess I'm not leaving Houston until 3:00PM because it's cheaper. Weird to think about this. I will have to get back to thinking about missionary work!

Got to run,
Love you,
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment