Tuesday, September 6, 2011

July 11, 2011

Hey,

So it's 91 F and lot's of humidity eh? Now you know what I've felt like for the last month, and the next 2 1/2 months, only in a white shirt and tie. :-)

We have Pres. Interviews tomorrow, I'm excited. We get to go to the temple on the 27th, that's always fun/nice.

This past week we set a baptism date with a man named Lee for 7/16(Sat) his wife is a recently reactivated member, and his 2 boys were just baptized. I'm told he was somewhat involved with his boy's lessons, so he already knew a lot bout the church and he has come every week since I've been here. (wow I can't believe the transfer is half over!) We got a text from his home teacher telling us his Facebook Status said he was on day 2 of no coffee and we hadn't officially taught him the word of wisdom yet!

Also this week, a bold move by the brethren in Salt Lake City, every companionship, or rather, every apartment, has been issued a portable DVD player! Your probably asking "Why in the world would they do that?" Remember those videos that we watched on the internet before I left? Well the idea is that we can watch those, the new ones that came out a year ago, and some other videos that go along with those, like videos of those missionaries teaching lessons. Why? Evaluation it's really easy (for me at least) to see a mistake in myself, if I see it in someone else first. Those can only be watched during study time in the morning.

Right now there is condensation running down the OUTSIDE of the windows at the library! (it rained this morning) YIKES!

Let's see what else?....We have been riding our bike quite a bit because of mile's, and it's just an area that is "built for biking" so to speak. We do still use our car though, trust me.
All right, I'm almost out of time have fun be safe, Please.

I love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment