Tuesday, September 6, 2011

July 25, 2011

Hey there,

Sounds like your summer is as busy as ever. I'm glad you made it back safe.

Transfers are next week. No, I don't think I'll get transferred, but that's what I thought last time too....

Biking or car? it really all depends on miles. Right now we are ok, but we'll see how the last few days of the month look.

It has been raining a lot lately, which is good. We need the water, but now...Remember how Moses plagued Egypt with a swarm of locust? Mosquitoes up the Wazoo! Holy Cow!!! I've probably killed 30 mosquitoes in the last 2-3 days, and that's what I killed, not saw killed . It's all in the work though.

We get to go to the temple this Weds. that's should be a fun trip. I think I'm going to ponder where I should go to school while I'm there. I think just before pageant I ask you guy if you had any thoughts/recommendations about school since you've "been there, done that.", and also since you might know me a little better than "I" know myself. If you could send me your thoughts I would really appreciate it. :-) Also, if you'd send the memory card back out 'with pictures' I would appreciate that too.

We had Leadership Training this past week. Pres. Crawford sure isn't pres Mouldenhauer! That's ok though, it might also be that Pres. Crawford is brand new and Pres. Mouldenhauer was seasoned.

Right now our teaching pool is pretty empty. They've all been baptized. So we're having to "Prune" our area. By prune I mean stop seeing the same people that aren't coming closer to Christ and are just a way to fill up the day, and star finding new people. Yeah it's hard with how hot it is. But it was never easy for the savior so why should it be easy for us?

Yeah, I heard they had legalized more fireworks in Utah...figures that would happen while I'm on my mission. Oh well i'st not THAT important.

Ok, well I need to go. Stay safe, have fun, write you later,
Love you guys bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment