Tuesday, September 6, 2011

June 27, 2011


President and Sister Mouldenhauer and Wesley

Hey Guys,

WHOA! what happened to June? Hey So you're driving across the country as I type this huh, with Robin and Stacey?...hmm sounds like fun. ;-)

Port Neches is a pretty big ward. At the beginning of my mission it was covered by 1 set of sisters, so it can be done, but there's enough people for 2 companionship's. I don't think I told you that we live with Members, the Zimmerman's. They're an older couple. They have 2 teenage sons still home. One leaves for his mission in a month the other is about 17. We have a bedroom in their house we stay in.

So today I wrote my last letter to Pres. Moldenhauer, or actually, I wrote my first letter to Pres. Crawford today. Pres. Moldenhauer leaves this week. They bought their old mission vehicle and are driving back to Idaho. We have a Zone Conference on Thurs. where we'll meet PSC (Pres. Sis. Crawford) for the first time.

It's been crazy hot here, at least I'm by the coast so it's kind of breezy. I'm kind of excited because everyone's saying were' probably going to have a hurricane this year and this area got destroyed 3 years ago by Ike and Rita. I'm also excited because I'll get to see members from Jasper and Fred at Stake conference is Aug/Sept.

Well I hope you survive the Voyage out to Palmyra. Have fun, be Safe!


The Bank sign in the back ground says its 100 degrees!

love you guys, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment