Tuesday, September 6, 2011

September 5, 2011

Hey,

Things are pretty nice right now, it's about 85 degrees outside. We've got a big old "cold" front over us :-) if my amateur meteorology knowledge is right. Tropical Storm Lee was nice. It blew a lot of clouds in that cooled things off and it rained quite a bit on Saturday. It's just nice to be out of the stale heat. Tropical Storm Lee mixed things up nicely.

Yes, transfers are this week, and yes Elder Serdar goes home this week. I know he lives in the Sandy area. I don't know if I will get transferred or not. I have a feeling something is going to happen with our companionship, but I don't know. I'm thinking the fact I only have 2 transfers left President Crawford is going to do something.

We don't really have any new investigators. We committed an "eternal" investigator, Dennis, to baptism on 9/24/11. His wife is a member. Missionaries have been going over there for some time now. This transfer has just been a hard one. I think the lord is trying to strengthen my weaknesses. Nothing has really been bad about this transfer, it's just been playing against my weaknesses.

We do have a potential investigator named Cathy, who is a referral from her member friend. I think I mentioned her before. We are going to take her on a church tour on Thursday.

Well, yesterday I wasted $1.86 + tax. I bought a pint of Blue Bell Ice Cream...so why was it a waste? It had coffee in it. It wasn't coffee flavored, but it had coffee in it...that was disappointing.
Well I need to get going. Sorry it wasn't longer with more detail.

Love you guys

No comments:

Post a Comment