Tuesday, September 6, 2011

August 15, 2011

Hey,

It's been a long week...... Cameron just sent me a letter, he sure is trunky for me. Yeah Elder Vainuku and I are doing well. He hardly gets any mail, but that's not because he's so far away. He asked his family not to write him to help him stay focused on the work. Thanks for the Banana Bread by the way.

I'm still thinking Weber and I'm thinking an Information Systems Technologies (IST I think that's what it's called) degree.

I'm Tired......
It's hard to believe Ty only has 5 weeks left.

Hmmm...something special for Nate and Liz.... There isn't anything special that I can think of off the top of my head,besides maybe including a picture or two that I've taken, but I'll think about it. Maybe I could get them a gator head or something..... haha Nate and Liz....

You are farther along than I am in the Book of Mormon. I'm In Mosiah (19?) although it is easier for me to read everyday than you guys.

You're going to sign me up for pageant next year right?

We contacted a Referral this week from a a member in Houston. Her name is Cathy, she is very intelligent. She speaks English and Spanish, (She's white not mexican). She want's to come to church, and take a tour of the church, but she wants to do it in September.

Oh, we also found out that one of our investigators is a Pedophile. Soooo, yeah, President Crawford says that requires first presidency approval. We're not sure if he will ever even be allowed near the church because it might be a Child Safety Zone...So that happened this week....Exciting, but he says he feels the Book of Mormon is true.

Ok I need to go,
Love you guys, Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment