Wednesday, June 22, 2011

June 20, 2011

Hey,

So, the Lord pulled a fast one on us this time. I DID get transferred back to the Beaumont Zone, to the Twin City Ward. I really was not expecting to get transferred. I think it surprised everyone. Elder Tracy is training a new missionary in Livingston. So, I had the new truck for like 10 days, but at least I was blessed with that. My new companion is Elder Shepherd from North Layton, he's been out about 6 months. We share the ward with 2 other Elders, Elder Hoffman, the Stewart's cousin, and he is also training this transfer, so he will get his new companion on Wednesday.

Our address is:
3146 Matterhorn Dr.
Port Neches, Tx.
77651

If this email reads a little weird it is because I went to bed at 11:30PM and got up at 4:00AM this morning so my brain is a little frazzled right now.

The big news in Livingston is that a week ago we set another Baptism date for July 16th. She is the 14yr old granddaughter of a less active member. Oh while I'm remembering, I never told you that there is a prison in the Livingston area that holds all the death row inmates for the state of Texas. I thought that was a neat little fact. Anyway, the less active member works there, that's why I remembered. Anyway, Her Mother is not a member either, she didn't seem as interested as her daughter, Katrina, but we were hopeful.

So I guess this area got hit pretty hard 3 years ago with Ike and Rita, well turns our our summer is starting the same way as that summer did 3 years ago.....fun times!

Oh I also heard today that in August Elder Jeffery R. Holland is coming down to release The Stake President and set apart a new one at stake conference, that's exciting!

Oh yeah if you could please remember to talk to dad about the CDs I don't know if you were waiting to see if I got transferred or not, and I understand your busy, but I would really appreciate it if you could get those sent out before you leave for pageant.

So I'm just about out of time(Did dad get the card I sent him?)

Got to go
Love you Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment