Wednesday, July 28, 2010

June 21, 2010

It's officially, the first day of summer! Boy is it hotttt!!

I did the math and decided if I start reading the Bible 3 pages a day then I will finish on my 2 year mark. Right now I'm on page 6.

I will talk to Elder Clark about the packages at Zone Conference on Wednesday. I did get the package you sent out, thank you.

My new area's pretty cool... except it's LA. everything is backwards! I think I liked Jasper better though, the members were more friendly.

Last Tuesday we tracted out a lady who has been looking for a church to go to because they held her parents funerals in her old church and she sees the coffins every time she goes. she thought it might have been a sign that we came because she was just telling her kids that they needed to get back into church and then we knocked not too long after that.

Hope all is going well with Pageant. Please email me pictures if possible and tell me what roles you get. hopefully the Drive won't be so bad with only 6 people. You can send the books out if you want, sounds like a good idea.

Hope you don't stress to much. Looking forward to pageant updates love you
Sorry it wasn't longer. I think a mission is like pageant, you almost kill yourself, but after all is said and done you love it.

Love you, Wes

No comments:

Post a Comment