Wednesday, July 28, 2010

June 28, 2010

Hey there, you traveling family. I hope the car ride is a little more comfortable with only 6. I hope you can listen to the audio with what ever dad does for the Internet while you are away from home.

Elder Clark brought my package and coat to Zone Conference last Wednesday. I will just hang on to them until you get back then I will mail the package out to you.

Just remember, however hot and humid it is out there, tell the kids it is probably not as bad as down here. Remember that day we flew into Atlanta Ga. I don't know about you but I could feel the humidity and heat as we went into the airport. If they remember that, it is probably as close to here as they can relate to. I can't really complain though, it could be so much worse, and I'm sure I have adapted somewhat. We were talking with someone and they said whoever settled here was either crazy, or they settled in the winter.

Could you get me a mailing address for you at pageant?

I just realized, we will still be an hour different, but now you'll be the one an hour ahead. I'll be going to bed while you're preforming. Sorry I ran out of Missionary Support Funds (MSF) this month , I don't know where it all went, that has never happened to me before.

When does pageant end? I ask because transfers are on the 19th. I would be surprised if I moved but you never know.

I'm almost out of time please be sure to let me know what parts you get at pageant.

The missionaries in Sulpher (in our ward) our having a baptism on Saturday, so that's good. We have a family of 4 we are hoping to baptize on the 17th, A mother and 3 daughters. We also have a one handed 20 something Jamaican guy we are hoping to baptize in August (he had his hand amputated because of cancer).

Love, Wes

No comments:

Post a Comment