Wednesday, July 28, 2010

July 19, 2010

Hey, well today was transfers. Neither Elder Hugentobler or I got transferred so I guess it is another 6 weeks. (Hey, that's the rest of summer break!) Yes, I got the shirt. I sent you some mail while you were at the hill, hope you got it in time. I sent it on Tuesday.

This past week has been HOT!! I never thought I would say that I love the rain. Yep, that's because it cools everything down. I've got some pictures I'm going to send in another email I think Dad will get a kick out of some of them. Do you have wicked Pageant tans?

On Friday we have a meeting in Beaumont from 9:00-2:00. We are going to watch all the new PMG DVDs and talk about the teaching changes that are happening.

We will hopefully have a baptism on Saturday, a black lady and her 3 daughters. We also have one planed for the 7/31, if he can quit smoking this week. President is really pushing right now for us to try to have more baptisms this month than any other in the last 10 years.(42+) (right now we have approx. 28)

Mom, I think I might have my thyroid, or whatever part of my body that controls my body temperature, checked because I feel cold if the apartment is colder than 70-72 degrees. I think you gave me whatever it is that makes you cold. Which is kind of a problem when your companion likes it at a fridged 60-62 degrees. Seriously, I sometimes where a sweatshirt in the apartment.

You asked how compatible we are. Well I'll say this, it is scary how similar our relationship is to the relationship I had with Elder Clark, only I'm Elder Clark and Elder "H" is me. (If that makes sense) I was really hoping I would get transferred, I'm not looking forward to the next 6 weeks. That's all I'll say about it. You know it's weird, as a missionary you do things you would never normally do for fun because you don't have anything better to do (Glue a cockroach to a pencil) (that wasn't Me Promise)

I'm almost out of time, Praying you travel safe I'll talk to you later, Love you!! Bye!!!
When does Ethan go to BYU?

Sorry for being such a big pain in the past

No comments:

Post a Comment