Wednesday, July 28, 2010

July 26, 2010

Hi,
I'm sending this now so you might be able to read it while I'm writing the rest. You don't need to send me those CD's When I asked about them it was because I thought we had a copy already @ the house Dad could copy them. Honestly, I want as little money spent on me as possible. I already feel guilty about the monthly payments, and using the Debit card to much.

You said something about sending me a preach my gospel? I guess a small one would be kind of cool.



Hey there,
I'm glad you made it back safe! Summer break is more than half over! People around here say it normally doesn't really cool down until late September, sometimes October.

We had to push back our baptisms this last Saturday because the mom smokes. Which REALLY stinks because President was talking at a Specialized Training meeting ( basically a Zone Conference) about how we had gotten more baptisms this month than any other month in the last 11 years he asked every one in the room who had baptisms this Saturday (7/24) to raise their hands when we didn't he asked us about it. We told him we had to push our dates back. He then told everyone that IF that had been the case we would have had 44 baptisms this month
more than any other month in the last 11 years (goal was 43) So this month we wound up with 40 Baptisms, the 2nd highest baptizing month in the last 11 years.

Hey would you ask Holly if when they lived on Guam if they new any members with the last name: Tuituu? One of the Elders in the new PMG DVDs is from Guam and his last name is Tuituu, he is serving in California, (San Diego I think)

My heels have been hurting lately. I'm going to try some Dr. Scholls Heel cushions. It's not a full sized insert it just goes under the heel of the foot so I don't think it will affect the fit of my orthodic very much, if at all. I have not had any Planters faciaties* or what ever it's called since we had those made in Nov.

Could you ask Dad to research if there has been any scientific findings to prove that Tea and Coffee are bad for the human body. I hear Tea is supposed to have "Tanic Acid" in it. If he could just do some digging and let me know what he finds next week that would be great.

Maybe one of the reasons my heels have been hurting is because we have been doing A LOT of tracting. We tracted one street from 3:00-5:00, 5:30-7:30 yesterday. Fortunately it wasn't that hot. We have had to drop most of our investigators because they are too busy, or not interested, mostly not interested. Our apartment was inspected last week, we passed, but were told to "Reduce the amount of food in this Apartment." Go figure! Most of it is canned food, Peaches, Tomatoes, Green beans and then later that day, the ward gave us a box of food left over from the youth conference! wow!

I'm almost out of time got to go.
Love you all Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment