Thursday, August 19, 2010

August 2, 2010

8 months today 1/3!

My teeth aren't that bad. My bottoms are pretty secure and my tops haven't moved a whole lot. I've just noticed flossing (yup twice a day) that there is more space between them. They're all still straight, mostly it's just a little bit more space between them. I'm not sure where the space is coming from, like I said my teeth are all still straight. I'm not sure what could happen if left unchecked, but seeing as how my teeth have twice as much time to move before I come home as they have had to move so far... The best course of action in my mind would be for me to call the mission office/ talk to local ward members and ask if they have any records or recommendations on where to go. Then make an appointment and see what the ortho. thinks...then of course pray about it. I will call the mission office today and ask about that. Please send me a letter with what you think about that or any other thoughts.

No, we did not have our Baptisms, Bishop felt like she had not quit smoking for long enough and pushed it back until the 14th. Yes this is the lady we tracted out that could not go to her old church because of her parents funerals and her 3 daughters.

Yes I got the packages thank you! Jacob has really grown! You should put a missionary tag on Flat Elder. Did you send the packages on the same day? One of them (the box) got here a day before the other one. I'm not sure if my camera can play recordings or not, I will look into that next P-Day when I am on a computer. I will also make sure to send a voice recording each week.

I was going to send a package home, but I have kept forgetting. I will hopefully send it home next P-day when you are all home so it doesn't sit out all day. You can send the small PMG out, it will be easier to take to meetings than a big one.

I Don't feel guilty buying food with the Debit card, because that's why I have it. I guess it just doesn't feel right using money you +dad have earned to buy things for me that aren't ABSOLUTLY essential, like souveniers, CDs, the GPS, ect. I guess I'm just feeling more independent, and will find a way to repay you in the course of my life.

I need to go I'll look into the stuff you asked about.

Love you Bye

Also, you asked about new shirts, awhile back, I guess Mr. Mac has some pretty thin ones, but I'm not sure about sizes/prices. If all else fails a FEW new shirts like the ones I have now would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment