Monday, May 16, 2011

May 9, 2011

Hey there,

Yeah, I also kind of don't know what to talk about. Sis. Bowen is a great...in case you couldn't tell. That's where we had Mother's day dinner...Fried catfish..mmmm.

I just remembered, I'm sure it's not as good as true blue, southern, home cooked gumbo but they do sell some gumbo mixes at Walmart just add meat, water and maybe rice, and cook.
I might send you some of those to try for dad and Jacob.

Elder Tracy and I are both staying for another 6 weeks.

My profile is on mormon.org now. Type in Wes and you can find me. Also, if you go to their video section (click on the "Mormon TV" link at the top) there's a lot of cool videos there.
I was really touched by this one http://old.mormon.org/mormonorg/eng/videos?channelId=ad1fcf6cdfeac110VgnVCM1000003a94610aRCRD&sourceId=674240dcb9d1a210VgnVCM100000176f620a____

It's getting pretty hot and sweaty. It's pretty much only nice now early in the morning or after the sun goes down at like 9:00, unless it's windy.

Well, I think I'll e-mail Cameron, and Ethan.

Love you guys!
bye

No comments:

Post a Comment