Monday, May 16, 2011

May 17, 2011

Hey,

Good, I'm glad to hear you are doing better.

This coming Wednesday Elder Gaverett of the 70 will be speaking to us. It sounds like he's pretty strict. Apparently, he is going to be conducting random apartment and car inspections, and the only lapel pins we are can wear are the mission pins President Moldenhaure gave us.

Hmmm. as far as conference talks, you might try President Monson's "The 3 R's Of Choice", and President Utchdorf's "Of Things That Matter Most". I don't know if there what your looking for but those are the talks that come to mind. I'll keep thinking about it and let you know if I come with any others I like.

I suppose we could go tracting to try and sweat off the steak Bro. Dillard fed us. It's been nice the last few days but it is starting to really get up there in the temps and humidity.
Today I'm going to try to send a package (no promises though) with some Etoufee* (A-to-Fay) mixes, (add water rice and meat) and a can of some spice like the one I sent but spicier. Maybe a few other things too.

Not much is happening around here, we moved our Investigators baptism date from May 21st to July 9th, because they need to be married. They are getting maried on July 2nd and the next saturday is the 9th. We also still have our date for the 20th of August, but that's not going to change. The work is going well.

Well, I'd better email Ethan and Cameron,
Love you guys bye

No comments:

Post a Comment