Monday, May 16, 2011

May 2, 2011

Hi Everybody!

Happy half Birthday and 17 month mark to me!
Whoahh that's weird!

Hmmm, when to call for Mother's day.... So, our church goes from 10-1 (Tx time) so 9-12 Ut time. We have ward council in the morning from 8:30-9:30 (Tx) so the morning probably won't work since we're supposed to call from a member's phone. We really haven't made any plans or talked to anyone about calling home, so I don't know what will happen. Let me know if dad get's his flight changed pushed back, I feel really sorry for him if he can't. In all likelihood I'll probably call in the evening, but I don't know. If dad can't get his flight moved maybe I could have him call me back, and then call you in a 3-way call so he can still be a part of it, if his plane has landed. Just let me know about dad's flight and that will probably be the major factor in when I call.

This past week was kinda rough. We didn't get a whole lot of lessons taught. We saw a lot of people, just didn't get a lot of lessons.

We're kind of at a stand still with our investigators. Richard is still waiting on his mom, to allow his baptism, and we havn't been able to teach our other investigators this week. They're still interested, we just havn't been able to teach them.

Tomorrow I get to go on exchanges with Elder Serdar again. I'm pretty excited about that.
Transfers are next week. I'm pretty sure I'm not getting transferred.

I had a realization this week. The atonement was designed to relive us from our sins AND our sorrows/disappointments. I already knew that but I didn't realize it until this week. Pretty neat.

I had better go,
Love you Bye
sorry there isn't more to write about

No comments:

Post a Comment