Thursday, February 17, 2011

February 14, 2011

Hi Everyone,

No, I didn't get transferred and neither did Elder Lundell or Elder Gardner or his companion.

I got last weeks email sent back to me the "Virtual Post Office" said your email had "Permanent, fatal errors"? I will try to send it again today.

Yes, I got the package thank you. I did not see the DVDs though. I will look again. The new Mens Mo-Tab is pretty good. It's something new anyway.

Here is a little information about The Legacy of Fred DVD/video I sent home. It was made 10 years ago, so....I think they built the new Church here in Fred about 20 years ago. There are a few pictures/videos of Bro. Balla in it.

I am about 87% done with my profile on Mormon.org. I just need a picture and to write a little more. How are yours coming. Is anyone else in the family doing it?

Actually, we don't teach or speak much at all in church. I think because the branch didn't have missionaries for so long they have learned to get along without the Elders. I say that but yesterday morning we went with Brother Balla to pick up an investigator to bring to church. So we missed PEC. That meant there was no report on the progress of the branch's focus families (because apparently we're the only ones who visit them)....and there was a member of the High Council there. It didn't look to good for the other PEC members.

I'm glad Ethan is going to put his papers in in August. I can tell he will be a great missionary....I think It will come easier for him than for me because of the skill set that he has.

This past week I have not been feeling well. I think I either have had a cold, colds or an allergy/cold combo because I have been sniffly and coughy since Christmas. It comes and it goes in how bad it has been, but it was its worst this past week with all the artic air. I've been taking it easy, resting, staying inside. I am using Dayquil, and Sister Moldenhauer has me on a nasal rinse. Today I'm going to get some allergy medicine since it's lasted this long. I was sick for a really long time a year ago also. It's not anything really bad, just annoying, and it won't go away.

Yeah, I'm glad I didn't get transferred, I love the branch.
I'm out of Time. I got to go.
I love you guys bye

No comments:

Post a Comment