Thursday, February 17, 2011

January 25, 2011




Hey,
Glad to hear your doing well.

First off just FYI:
You can tell Brother Knighton no we're not hunting on P-day because deer season is over, but more importantly missionaries aren't supposed to handle (much less shoot) firearms.

Stake conference is the week following this next Sunday.

The 1 hr. a week on mormon.org is an ongoing thing. We've actually been commanded now by President to make our own profiles. You should be able to look me up in a few weeks.

Yes you can watch the Christmas DVD. I'm only in it twice so look carefully.

Yes I got a copy of a mission picture at Christmas I got a hard copy which I haven't sent yet and Elder Gardner's going to give me an electronic copy today.



Most of the stuff from Christmas I sent back, the sweater, the wristbands, the games, was unapproved,(the sweater wasn't dark enough) that's why I sent it all back.

Yeah, we do a fair amount of service. Just whatever is the most productive thing to do.



NASA was pretty cool, but I just didn't feel like a missionary while I was there, even though we were dressed up and with our companions. I don't know, it was weird, but fun. We took a Tram tour around the Johnson Space Center. It was cold and wet. Guess who wore a short sleeve shirt and no jacket. It was pretty cool though. They took us into the room they controlled Apollo 13 from. The room they used in the movie was a set, but it looks exactly like the real one.


They also took us to the astronaut training center, and an old Saturn 5 rocket, (The Apollo kind with 3 stages.) Former Elder Henries family was there, they sat right in front of us on the tram. If you want, they might have some pictures of their family with Elder Gardner and I in the background...just a thought.



President pulled us aside yesterday at NASA and told us we had a great new responsibility.....a new $35,000 truck to take care of. We get it on Thursday at Zone Conference. It's a Silver 4 Door Chevy Colorado LT.



We have a General Authority coming to Zone Conference Elder Eduardo Gaverett. Should be good.

I think Bro. Balla has converted me to Professional Football. Maybe I'm just starved for entertainment and I'll take what I can get. I know that The Green Bay, Wisconsin "Packers" and the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania "Steelers" are playing in the Superbowl on Feb 13.

So they finally finished the Layton over pass? That only took 17, months.
Alright I need to go. I hope you make it through the hustle and bustle of the weekend and don't get sick!

Love you all Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment