Tuesday, December 28, 2010

December 27, 2010

Hi,

WHOA!! This is my last email for 2010!!!

It was great to talk to you all.

The following are things we talked with Wesley about.
Fred, Texas is the exception to the mission. Meaning because it is such a small area that they have a different set of rules. They are not required to meet a contact or teaching quota each week. They also are allowed to leave their area to go shopping. He said that in Fred they have to wash their car/truck 3 times a week where the rest of the mission is once a week.
The members in Fred are great. He said they love missionaries and he is getting fed about 5 times a week. He said he wouldn't mind spending several transfers in Fred.
He and Elder Roos work well together.

Back to Wesley's letter.

It was really cold last night I wore BOTH my thermals. In the morning everything was frosted over, and puddles,buckets, ect. had frozen over. I've been feeling a little under the weather lately, but it's just a cough/cold. I took a nap on Christmas and yesterday. I don't think I'll be sick for nearly as long this time.

I'm not sure what to tell you, I told you just about everything on Christmas. I'll try to be sure to send a package next week with a memory card, that "Learn the Language" paper, some miscellaneous things, and a copy of that talk for Ethan, Jacob, and Dad.

We have our Zone-P-Day today, we're going down to Beaumont to do...I'm not sure what.

I'm almost out of time, I sent a pretty big letter to President this week, I hope you all stay safe and have fun.

Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment