Wednesday, January 19, 2011

January 3, 2011

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I am e-mailing so late. Elder Roos got transferred. My new companion is Elder Lundell, He came out 2 transfers after me. Elder Gardner, my trainer is going to be in serving the last 3 months of his mission in Silsbee. I'm excited about that because I get to see him at least twice a week. Elder Hoffman, the new A.P., wasn't feeling good so Elder Gardner ( old A.p.) drove the transfer van around. Elder Gardner will catch a ride out to Silsbee Wednesday night with a new missionary and his trainer so Elder Lundell and I are staying with Elder Gardner's companion, Elder Tautioli (Polynesian) in Silsbee until then. I remind you the Silsbee shed is 12' x 9' .


Yeah, I think I am feeling better. I think I'm just about over my cold, still got a little cough though. I'm going to try to send a package home today, not sure if I'll get the opportunity though.

Well, I got to go.
I love you guys,
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment