Tuesday, December 28, 2010

December 13, 2010

Hey there,

I'm doing fine. I hope you all are too.

We've been doing a lot of member work since it's kind of impossible to tract and difficult to find new investigators. Other than that there hasn't been a whole lot going on.

We are thinking about calling in the evening on Christmas. Will that work? Let me know please.

As far as requests.... I could use another pair of thermals, but that's about it.

Yes, I'm excited for the Christmas conference. Our area seventy will be there. Also, Elder Gardner gets released from being an Assistant at the beginning of the year. I'm hoping I get to serve around him again.

Ya, Jacob said Alec Pectol was going to Italy. Wow. Aren't you glad that I'll have 9-10 mo. left when he leaves?

I think I'm starting to take after you mom. I get cold really easily compared to other people.

Just think soon it will be 2 Christmas's down, 0 to go.

This past week we were trying to track down a less active member and drove through a hunting club. We were following the gps. The gates going into the club were open, the gates going out on the other side, not so much. Needless to say it was exciting. The roads were really rough and we didn't see any hunters.

Today is zone P-day, not sure what we're doing, someone said we're watching "It's a wonderful life". I don't know if it's true.

Just to warn you, it's pretty redneck out here My vocabulary probably won't be the best when I call.,but I will NOT use the word Ya'll.

I'm out of time need to go.
Love you,
bye

No comments:

Post a Comment