Tuesday, December 28, 2010

December 6, 2010

Hi Everyone,

Just think, I will be flying home 1 year! I can't believe it.

As far as the mail thing is concerned, I have no idea. The P.O. Box we pick our mail up from belongs to the members who own the property the trailer we live in is on. It doesn't seem to just come once a week, but everyday. I did get the year package, and and the church news package (thanks). I got them on the 3rd. The letter that you sent last week with all the questions on it, I think you sent it on Wednesday, I got it on either Monday or Tuesday.

We won't have to worry about the mice getting the food anymore, we got them.


Mostly we visit less active and active members. We have a few investigators, but it's a little challenging finding new people to teach because people are so spread out. We don't really tract at all.

The members are pretty cool though. Speaking of which, will you send me your recipe for Chicken Pot Pie? No I'm not going to make one, but a member said they might.

FYI, the last 2 weeks there have been 30-40 people at church.
Well I got to go. Did you guys get into pageant? Talk to you later

love you,
Bye.
P.S. I stopped drinking pop (most of the time) I'm trying to lose weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment