Thursday, November 11, 2010

November 1, 2010

Hey,

Yes I did get both the Halloween and Birthday packages, thank you. Unfortunately the Assistants said we could'nt dress up for Halloween trunk or treating party so I couldn't use the wig.

Yes we did find the Recent Convert form California, Ming. He is in Bejing China....he turned his phone back on, that's how we know where he is.

Things are going great, we're loving the cooler weather, it's still in the 80's.

Today is our Zone P-day, and it's combined with the Beaumont Zone. It should be a lot of fun. I know we are going to play soft ball for sure, I'm not sure what else.

This week was kind of hard, our teaching pool just evaporated. Right now we have no one to teach except for an inactive, recent convert, part member family...... A recent convert who hasn't come to church, her nonmember husband. But that's the mission. We will find those who have been prepared.

Thanks for telling everyone to mail me a B-day card. I got 15! on Friday, and 6 on Saturday.

You can send a pizza if you want. There is a dominoes, pizza hut, papa johns, papa murphies, near by. I'm not sure about Little ceasers.

Sorry to cut it short but I got to to so we can get to Zone P-day on time. I Love you guys. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment