Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Novemeber 22, 2010

Hi,

Yes, I did get transferred. I'm now in Fred, Texas. You'll probably have to look awhile to find it on a map. It is North of Silsbee and South of Woodville. The last census they took (2000) had 300 people in it.

My new address is,
P.O. Box 505 Spurger, Tx. 77660

The roads are so rough out here we're driving a Toyota Tacoma pick up in a few weeks we're supposed to get a new Chevy Colorado.

NO mom, I have not had any other bruises and the one on my fore head never hurt, and it went away after a few days.

I have no Idea what our plans for Thanksgiving are. We'll probably hang out at our branch mission leader's house. I really don't know how the work is going in this area. Funny thing this was Elder Serdar's area before he came to Lake Charles(Elder Serdar is training for the second time this transfer) and Lake Charles was Elder Clark's area before he came to Jasper.

I like the camera thank you!

Mission stories...hmmmm Did I tell you that Salt Lake City gave us texting? I didn't text Dad's phone though. I sent him an email from a computer.

Oh yah, when we went to the Temple, I bought Mormon Tabernacle Choir "Ring Cristmas Bells" and "100 years of Excellence". I also got the new D&C study DVDs. They have the new Joseph Smith Movie on them. I really have no idea what I want/need for Christmas. I'll try to think of somthing.

Well, I'd better email Ethan, I'm fine no need to worry. Talk (write) to you next week,

Love you guys
bye

No comments:

Post a Comment