Friday, October 29, 2010

October 25, 2010

Hey,

Sad I didn't hear from you this morning. That's ok though, I know your busy. I hope the churches filters didn't block an email that you sent.

This past week, because Elder Serdar is the District Leader, we got to go on exchanges with the Zone Leaders in Vidor, Tx. Elder Serdar stayed in Lack Charles, and I went to Vidor. I like going on exchanges with the Zone Leaders, they're always good missionaries. The exchange did make me miss the country though, Vidor is very country. The pictures are at the Texas visitor's center in Orange, Texas off of I-10.

The weather is still in the 80's or so. A few of the leaves have fallen but it's still probably more green than Utah is in the summer. I honestly can't remember how green it is there, only that it is less green than here.

We get to go to the Temple on the 16th, that's exciting.

Our fan in the apartment stopped working this week, so I took it apart and put it back together now it works, but it's really noisy, we'll probably never use it again.

We had interview's with President Moldenhauer this past Wednesday, that's always great.

We get to go to the ward Trunk-or-Treat this Wednesday, that should be fun. Elder Serdar has a Bunny suit another missionary left in the apartment that he's going to wear (supposedly). I don't know what I'm going to do, if anything. Elder Serdar said he would be upset if I dressed up as him.

When we stopped at the border I got an "Official Texas Travel Map" I'm sketching a copy of it with the areas I've served in on it. It's funny, THE mission seems so big, and Houston so far away, and then you look at it compared to the state of Texas..... Texas is REALLY BIG.

Love you,
bye

No comments:

Post a Comment