Thursday, November 11, 2010

November 8, 2010


Hey there,

How's it going? The weather has really cooled down I'm loving it.

The pizzas did work out thanks.

My birthday was great. Thanks for everything. I think you had something to do with he 46 birthday cards I received, thanks.

I actually just sent a package today with the pants + some other stuff. I didn't think to put the camera in it though.

We're going to the temple on the 16tht That's a week from tomorrow.

Right now the number of people baptized in THE mission for the 2010 year is in the low 300's. The goal was for 534. In Zone Conference 2 weeks ago President Moldenhauer told us that if we don't make the goal it is because of our unbelief. Yes we are making an extra effort for these last 2 months, the theme for November is: "An Attitude of Gratitude" and the theme for the month of December will be: "A white Christmas".

Transfers are the 22, the week before thanksgiving. I do think I will be transferred. The only thing that makes me think I might not is that the assistants were messing around with Elder Serdar and told him he was going to be a Zone Leader next transfer. We don't know if they were being serious or not.

This past week we've been doing a lot of tracting looking for new people to teach. Several people have said we could come back, but we haven't been able to catch any of them at home yet.

The missionaries we share the ward with tracted into a lady who spent some time on an Indian reservation teaching English. She said that when she was with the Indians the Elders of the tribe told her that Jesus Christ came to America. So she was interested when the missionaries told her about the Book Of Mormon.

Got to go,
Love you guys
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment