Monday, May 24, 2010

May 24, 2010


Hey there,

It's getting hotter down here....and it doesn't cool down when the sun goes down.

Yes, I got grandma's card, but it doesn't do me any good right now because the DQ people won't take it. I'm thinking about selling it and using the money to get a tie from Bealls.

I'll tell you right now, the pics were taken at a members house in the country.... so the country area, of a country area.


Yesterday, when I was in the shower, the power went out. I closed my eyes, opened them back up and seriously wondered if I went blind, it was pitch black. the power came back on before we got back from church so the house was not "Texas hot" thank goodness.

We have 2 kids (9 &11) that we are working with (Branch pres.'s nephew's children....the same way Grace & Emma are related to you, I think.) They are doing well and progressing but their parents (less actives) haven't brought them to church. They don't even have to bring them, just get them ready so someone can pick them up. But they sleep in each Sunday morning....Church is at 10:00 by the way.

We were also working with a 16 yr. old boy, but he is moving to California for at least the summer. So we're not sure what is going to happen. We're doing a lot of tracting to try and find new investigators.

This is my planner


Got to go, by

No comments:

Post a Comment