Monday, May 24, 2010

May 17, 2010

Hey there,

Yep P-days are on Monday now. Kind of weird. The reason why they moved it was so that we can use this new utility the church came out with to include our weekly numbers in our email, if that makes sense. Our numbers week runs from Sun.-Sun. so on Monday we now report our numbers from last week to our mission president along with our weekly letter.

So as you saw and maybe listened, I bought a recorder from Walmart. It was an RCA brand for about $35. I can email the files, but I can't put files from the computer back on to it and listen to them. So, I am going to return it today. I think you will probably have to ask the "missionary moms" which one they use. If we can't figure it out I will probably just buy another one like this and send you the files.

The misquotes (and other biting, flying insects) are out! They have been feasting upon my arms. Oh, I did get the package and the watch thank-you!! I did get your letter. That is really weird he got called to Houston Texas. I was thinking how weird it would be if he (Tyler Christensen -cousin) came here....and even weirder if I trained him. So close.... I wonder if any of the 3 of us will ever get transferred into each others missions if they rearrange the stake boundaries again. I was also thinking about how nice it will feel when next summer comes knowing that it will be my last one and that Tyler still has 2.

I cut my hair yesterday, It is now a #3 on top and a # 2 up the sides. It is getting hotter and hotter, and it doesn't cool down when the sun sets. Not much anyway. But I think I am adapting somewhat.

Last Thurs. I went over to Woodvile on exchanges. We did service and put insulation in the top of this small barn/shed/thing. It was like 86 out side, at least 90 inside and at least 95 (probably more), up in the rafters. I don't know that I have ever had sweat from my face drip into my eye before. It wasn't that bad, but we were in service clothes not a white shirt and tie. I also don't know how humid it was.

President also announced on Weds. that on the 31st we will be having a bi-zone p-day in Vidor. He (president) said that he, his wife, and the assistants will be coming also. He said he wants it to be a day for us to "let our hair down"....says our bald mission president. We think we are going to be playing softball among other things.

Well I'm almost out of time. Cameron only needs to be in a cast for 2 weeks?
got to go love you Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment