Wednesday, June 9, 2010

June 1, 2010

Hi everyone,

It's June!!!! AHHHH here comes the heat!! Transfers next Monday! I'm pretty sure I'm out of here. I would be very surprised if I stayed.

We had a really fun time yesterday, we played 6 vs.6 Volley Ball, Soft ball, and Ultimate Frisbee all 3 games were going at the same time we just rotated. I didn't use sun block, my neck got it pretty bad. President even got out and played softball w/ us.

I wish I could tell you more about what is going on. The last week is kind of a blur with transfers coming up. Elder Gardner got assigned an Assistant to the President. We all knew it was going to happen, President really likes him, we just didn't think it would happen so soon.

6 months tomorrow!!!!! Since it is against the rules to burn a tie on my 6 month mark I think I'll drown one in the washing machine. (don't worry, it'll be an old one) I realized tomorrow is exactly 1 year from the day I graduated. I will have been on my mission the same amount of time I was out of school, Crazy!

Our two investigators finally came to church the other day. They are children of a less active family. We have been doing a lot of tracting lately, lots of ring-around-the-collar....lots of Gatorade too. It has rained a couple of times since last Mon. One time was so bad we had to pull off the road and into a pawn shop for 30 minutes or so until it lightened up.

I have started carrying my scriptures in a case I made from a Captain Crunch cereal box. Mostly because it is lighter, and the members love it.

I gave myself a haircut yesterday it is a #2 again. Luckily that was enough hair to keep my head from burning.

Oh, ya, did we have a CD of the primary songs at home? I seem to remember one. If we do would you please copy it and send it out, if not that's alright. Also, I can't find my Mo.Tab. "Showtime" CD. Could you please have Dad make another copy and send it out after transfers?
Well, got to go. Talk to you later. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment