Monday, May 24, 2010

May 11, 2010

Hey,
It was great to talk to you on Sunday. Made me kind of homesick though. 6 1/2 more months to Christmas.

So, I'm not sure what to tell you, not much happened yesterday. In the middle of a lesson at about 3:00 I got really light headed and dizzy. So we had to go back to the apartment so I could lie down. It got better after a nap, but it didn't really go away until I woke up this morning. No idea what it was or what caused it, but it's gone now.

I decided for my 6 months mark I am going to go to Bealls, the only Dept. store in Jasper,(it was like walking into Kohl's or JC Penneys at the mall, it was refreshing) and get a nice 6 month tie. I wish I could think of something else to say. I know you want to here more.

Oh, you'll get a kick out of this. I got a suit from goodwill for $16 it is a little small but for $16 I think it is worth it in case I ever need a suit for tracting or whatever. It is gray w/ faint light blue pinstripes.

Oh, I saw an improvement in my teaching this week. Normally I struggle on transitions
(between principles) but in one lesson this week I made a excellent transition without really doing anything different. It definitely was not just me though, it was mostly the spirit.

No I haven't received the package yet. I hope I get the watch today. I don't think those recorders will be at Walmart, you can check though. I will keep my eyes open for them too.

I recommend if Cameron wants anything out of my room he should have someone else email me the question. It is difficult to follow all of his letters and I forget what questions were asked in the letters.

Please tell me when you know where Tyler Christensen (cousin) got his call to.

Well, I'm almost out of time, can't complain though. I remember when I got only 30 minutes and no exceptions if the computer was stupid.

Alright I'll write you all next Wednesday!
Love you Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment