Sunday, December 4, 2011

November 14, 2011

I'm going to miss the Christmas conference this year. I'm pretty bummed that I only get one.
The recent mission conference was pretty good (except misplacing my wallet of course). I found my wallet, it was in an obscure place in some other missionaries' car. I got it back today. I saw Tyler (Christensen) and talked to him as we were walking out of the building, I didn't get a picture though.
Would you please mail me the memory card I sent home a while ago (with pictures?). There's a video on it that another missionary wants a copy of and I will need the pictures for my scrap book page I will make for President Crawford when I leave. (Every missionary makes one, and president keeps a book of all the missionaries he's presided over.)
We were able to visit with Kameron this week. Both he and his wife accepted the commitment to be baptized, but we haven't set a date yet. He is more interested/excited than his wife is. He hasn't come to church yet, but hopefully that will happen this week.
I saw former Elder Serdar this week he and his parents were touring his mission. I think he sent a picture to dads phone. It was nice to see him.

Alright I need to go. Love you guys- bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment