Sunday, December 4, 2011

November 21, 2011

I have decided to send my bike back using the method the mission office usually uses (Fedex ground I think).
I will probably send a package or two next Monday. I won't have time today because P-day ends at 2:00 today. The reason P-day ends at 2:00 today is because Thanksgiving is P-day all day for us, because no one wants to be bugged by the missionaries on Thanksgiving.
Hey, I am felling better, but I'm still not at 100%. One of our members thinks I have an embedded sinus infection. I don't know, I've just resigned myself to the fact that I'm not going to get all the way better until I get to Utah. I do feel like there is something more going on with me than just allergies and a cold.
Well the exciting news from this weekend is that the county lifted the burn limit for a few days. The whole county has smelled like campfire smoke during the weekend. It's been so dry, people have been waiting all spring/summer to burn stuff....so the burn piles are really big.
We set a baptism date this week for Dec. 17. His name is Leroy, he has been coming to church for a while now...just walked in one day(before I got here) My excitement about his being baptized is stifled because I won't be here.
We've been trying to meet everyone on the ward list, this past week we met with different people, including the Ward Mission Leader, Bishop, and Relief society Pres. to try and find out who's who on the ward list. We were told of 20-25 households/families, that are on the ward list and it's KNOWN that they don't live around here anymore.
Sorry this letter is so short. Write you soon, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment