Tuesday, March 22, 2011

March 7, 2011

Hey there,

I hope all is well up there. Sorry to hear there's a lot of yuck going around. I was feeling pretty yuck my self last night...ate too much...it didn't hurt, but I needed to burp an I felt like if I did it was just going to come on out since my stomach was so full.
What was so good you may ask? Mexican cornbread, beans, Ice Cream, and Brownies yum.

To day is our Bi-Zone P-Day with the Orange Zone it should be fun except it is kind of cold again.

I'm excited for General Conference coming up in April.
The reason I asked about the school info is because a missionary who has been out 18 weeks longer than me had to apply for BYU Idaho about 6 weeks ago. So I think the time might be getting short on that.

Gas is about $3.50 here yikes! I asked president if that was going to affect the amount of miles we have.. he said no it wouldn't change because of gas prices.

We had an Investigator at church last Sunday, his name is Jim. He lives on the same road as Dennis.(I'm pretty sure I told you about Dennis and the story about how we found him, let me know if not) That was neat, Dennis wasn't able to make it yesterday though, he was sick.

Sorry I forgot my SD card reader today

All I need to do with my Mormon.org Profile is to upload a picture I'll try to do that next week.

Transfers are in 3 weeks, I'm pretty sure I'm getting transferred, but I don't know for sure.

Hope you're all staying well and keeping safe.
I got to go,

Love you bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment