Tuesday, March 22, 2011

March 14, 2011

Hey,

I got the school stuff yesterday,(never did get a family calendar). Yikes! College is more expensive than I remember. I hear that it dosn't really matter where you get your degree from as long as you have one, is that true? Also, this is probably more of a dad question, do any of those schools have programs/degrees for somthing like computer networking or whatever degree/program I would need to go into a job like that? As I've been out here, the things that have caught my eyes have been computers, so I'm thinking that's what I want to do.

That is pretty crazy that Alec Pectol is on his mission!

Yes I am pretty Darn sure that I am getting transferred. Elder Gardner's home coming is going to be on the 17th of April by the way I just remembered. I've also realized that Alex Casey's and my homecoming, could be on the same day. Weird.

I definitely want to do some gardening when I get back, probably just some potatoes, and peppers. Try to save a little money.

I'm glad to hear that Nick and Sarah are going to have a baby.

Sorry I don't have time to tell you the story of how we found Dennis, it really is a miracle, I'll have to tell you next week. He is doing well, by the way, he just needs to stop smoking.

We had the opportunity to go on exchanges with the zone leaders this past week, that's always fun.

Well' I got to go,
Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment