Wednesday, March 30, 2011

March 28, 2011

Hey,

Yup! I got transferred. I'm in Livingston, Texas now. It's a really country area. Not as much as Fred, but it's country.

President also asked me to be a District Leader. The district is Me, Elder Tracy, (my companion, he's from Logan, graduated in 2010 and has been out 4.5 months) and the Cleavland Elders, Backman, Mathews, and Martinez. I'm pretty sure I'm the oldest in the district.
Elder Martinez is a temporary Spanish missionary. He and a few other missionaries had visa issues. So he got sent to this mission temporarily. They are in a trio because they think he will leave for Brazil soon and that way the other Elders will still have each other when he leaves.
District Leaders get to go on exchanges with the members of their district, and the Zone Leaders. So I get to go on exchanges with Elder Serdar this transfer. He's a zone leader in this zone. Besides exchanges, District Leaders Take numbers from the district and give them to the Zone leaders, and plan and conduct District meeting.

Woaah mom, I want a little time with Ethan before he leaves on a mission, BUT a mission is important. Definitely worth more than a few weeks of contact.

Did you mail the calendar to the Fred address? if you did that's alright I'll probably be able to get it on the 8th at a meeting.

My new address is:
1025 W. Church St.
Apt. #504
Livingston, Texas
77351

I'm almost out of time I hope that I gabbed enough stuff to write about. Sorry I don't know more about the area.

umm I left Fred with 2 Baptism dates.

Love you you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment