Wednesday, October 6, 2010

October 4, 2010

Hey,

Aggghhhh, I only have 29 more days as a teenager!! I've been out 10 Months, double digits! :-) Man that's crazy. It has been so nice the last week, words can not describe the joy I feel. :-) Things are going great.Transfers are in a week so we will see what will happen. I really have no idea if I will stay or not.

Did I tell you that we have a Tri-Mission conference coming up on Saturday? It will be with Elder Costa, of the Presidency of the Seventy. He spoke about prophets in the Saturday morning session of Conference. The bad news is that One of the Recent Converts from the new "Preach My Gospel" DVDs moved to Lake Charles so we wil probably have to report to Elder Costa about how Brother Ming Han is doing. That in it's self is not the bad news, the bad news is that we have no Idea where Ming is. Ok, that's not true, before he turned his phone off he told us he was back in China! He told us he would be coming back on August 26, but his house (work owned) has been rented out to another employee. He quit his job and turned his phone off. So, we might have to tell Elder Costa that we lost a really important Recent Convert. Possibly infront of 3 missions....Glad I'm not the senior compainion or District Leader. ;-)

Also, Jim ______, the guy who has been trying to quit smoking, we think he might be avoiding us. We don't know why. We hope we're wrong.

We didn't have anywhere to go last night so we decided to contact people around McNeese State. It was around 7:50 PM. So, we contact college sudents for like 45 Minutes. It's about 8:30 and dark and I turn to Elder Serdar and say, "Elder, ALL the people we've contacted so far have been girls. Almost all of the people I've seen have been girls. I think this might be the Girls Dormitory we're walking around." Needless to say, we got out of there pretty quick before we got the cops called on us.

Ok, 9 minutes left. I guess we get to go to the Temple again in November, that's cool. Could you print up and mail me copies of President Uchtdorf, and President Eyring's preisthood talks as well as Elder Oakes's talk from this conference, and last conference? If you could just print those up and mail them I would really appreciate it. Those were my favorite talks by the way. Oh ya, after hearing President Uchtdorf's talk on pride tell Dad I owe him an apology. I was always telling him not to be proud of me, well I was wrong.

Well, I need to go. Have a great week. Be safe.
Love you guys. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment