Friday, October 29, 2010

October 18, 2010

Hi All,

Funny, I've been sick too. Weird family bonds. I'm over the cold though, just need to get this phlegm out of my throat.

B-day requests?....Just Ties, Polyester please. and for either Christmas and/or Birthday, maybe a new camera. My camera's been around the block but it still works for now.

Also, what ever happened to the medical insurance card you guys were going to get me?

So, when a missionary goes home, mission language is that he died. I tell you this because I spoke with a being that belonged to the world beyond this one. Someone who has passed beyond the veil to the land of eternal P-Days. Former Elder David Clark toured his Mission with his family this past week. It was pretty weird to see him not as a missionary. He was in Lake Charles seeing people from his mission. He gave us a call for a phone number and we met up at one of his recent converts house for a few minutes on the way to our appointment.

I am including a voice recording I made last night. Tell Dad I owe him an apology, I was wrong about the definition of pride and being proud.

Oh so yesterday the Primary asked us to sing called to serve with them in the primary program and said if the kids (25+) sing louder than the 4 of us then they could cut our ties. Well, the primary lady, I'm not sure what her calling is, only brought 3 ties for the primary to cut. Yep I had to saccrifice my tie and walk around the end of Church like 15-20 minutes of E.Q. and afterwards, with a snipped tie. There's my funny story for the week.


Love you guys,
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment