Thursday, September 9, 2010

September 7, 2010




Map of Lake Charles Area


Hello there,

No, no emailing on Labor day, Libraries are closed. Yes I did get the package thank you. The weather hasn't really changed yet. It's still hot, people are saying it will be untill Oct. or Nov.
I'm good on socks for now I bought a 6 pair from Ross a few months ago so I'm good thanks though.

Things are going great down here. Yesterday we finished moving all the heavy stuff out of the old apartment. Some of it went to the Mission Supplies for other apartments, some of it went to our new apartment. So, now we have 2 couches, a lazy boy recliner, two 4' x 8' white boards, two 2' x 4' whiteboards 3 area maps...it's a lot. It took us probably 2 hours to re arrange everything so it would fit. All of our maps and white boards are hanging up in what is normally the dinning area. We call it the Bat Cave now.

Now all we need are some more people to teach. Our investigators have been dwindling for the last little bit, but we're going to change that. We have a lot of Potentials we just need to get back with them.

I remembered my camera and my voice recorder today so that's good. The pictures were taken at the "Creole Nature Trail" close to the gulf.




Dang it I wanted to ask you to research a name on the family history site but I don't remember the name. I also should have taken a picture with Elder Serdar to show you, oh well, next week I promise.

Do you think you could find out Tyler Christensen's Email/ Mission address's for me ? This week I locked the keys in the car, I'll let you listen to that on the recording though.

Well I'm going to send some more pictures now, if I have time I will write some more.



Love Wesley

No comments:

Post a Comment