Monday, September 20, 2010

September 13, 2010

Hey,

I got your letter today. No, the tie is not too bright, but it is too small. Elder Serdar who is 5' ?'' can barley wear it. I hope you enjoy Lake Powell, Take some pictures.

I am not sure if there is any sort of fall here. I know the pine needles and pine cones fall, but I don't think very many, if any leaves fall.

I'm getting pretty pumped for conference in 3-4 weeks, and NOT because I can sleep in and don't have to dress up. Funny/Weird huh? No my feet are not hurting, maybe a little off and on. When they do I try to do the calf stretches on door steps while we're tracting.

Elder Serdar and I are getting along great I'm having the most fun I've had in a while. Today for P-day we're probably going to the church and watch church movies: The new Joseph Smith movie, The Testaments, etc.

Oh ya we also found a HUGE spider in our apartment last night. The BODY, the body was at least 1.5'' long, not counting the legs. Elder Serdar put 4 gloves on, 2 on each hand, and caught it in a Tupperware container and put it in the freezer until it died. That's how we measured it. It scared me pretty bad. My vocabulary almost got a little larger. I thought everything was bigger in Texas, not LA. I will maybe send you a picture next week.

The work is going great. Last Saturday we set 2 Baptism dates. One of them was with ____, the guy who's read a whole triple, but can't quit smoking. After steering the conversation away from himself for most of the visit/message, he told us he knows he needs to quit smoking and is going to try to quit again. The spirt was really strong.

Well I need to go. I look forward to hearing how your trip was

~Love You Guys! Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment