Tuesday, November 8, 2011

October 17, 2011

Hey everyone,

Wow another week. One more till transfers. Well, I was in my first car accident ever this week. Don't worry it was just a fender-bender. Don't worry I wasn't driving. The cause of the accident: a lane change in front of a stoplight. The other car was a GMC 3500 Desil Denali. That was Friday morning, So right now we...well I'm driving a 2010 corolla until our vehicle coordinator has our car repaired.


Some one told us it was going to cool off this week. Yeah! :-))

We went to the temple last Tuesday. That was nice.



Yesterday I was thinking about how I'm about to start my last transfer and I had a very surreal experience. I couldn't comprehend myself doing anything besides being a missionary. The first 19 years of my life felt like I had watched a movie, and going home felt like a myth, like something that is talked about, that you see happen to others, but never happens to you....It was really weird.

In his letter Dad asked me if Dennis was baptized on the 24 of either August or September. I can't remember anymore, but yes he was. I believe there is a picture of him with Elders Vainuku and Hardy in the focal point.
Were we able to follow up with any of our media referrals from Gladys Knight? Yes and no. We gave one to a members friend who has come to church before. One to a part member couple, who we are kind of teaching, (It's along story), and a couple to some black ladies who are interested but they live forever a way and are super busy. It's been a few weeks since we've met with them.

It's weird that it is halfway through October already!

We are having to bike and mooch rides everywhere because we are already almost out of miles for the month. We've had a lot of extra trips this month, Temple, Zone Meeting, Zone P-Day, President interviews, members who live far away and probably transfers next week. We have 1,200 miles a month....we are at about 750mi right now.


Elder Jensen riding in Dayton, Texas

I'm out of time. Talk to you soon,
love you guys!

P.S. you didn't answer my question about Cameron saying I had to get up early the day after I got home and neither has he. Now I'm suspicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment