Wednesday, January 19, 2011

January 10, 2011


One of the roads here in Fred, Texas


Hey there,

It's supposed to get really cold here in the next little bit.

I get to see Elder Gardner twice a week because we have a district meeting once a week that we go to along with two other missionaries in Buna (Bee-You-Na)

Elder Lundell is from West Point.

We're still just seeing members. I'm starting to get a little discouraged at our apparent lack of progress. We still have no new investigators, although we do have a few potentials to check up on.

We're supposed to get our new truck this week, I emphasize supposed to.

I Wrote in my journal last night for the first time an about 100 days.

We don't have a whole lot going on right now I'm not sure what to report on.

Stake conference is the first sunday in February. This means Elder Gardner and I will get to see all the members from Jasper there.

Did I tell you right now THE Mission is doing a Book of Mormon reading where we mark the words of Christ? It's a pretty good reading.

The longest so far that a missionary has been in Fred has been 3 transfers and I'm the oldest missionary the branch has had since they opened it up.

Well I'm going to Email the rest of the family if you have any questions ask away.

Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment