Monday, March 8, 2010

March 3, 2010


You asked about how much time I'm spending on my bike. I'm actually hardly doing any biking at all because our area is so spread out it is impossible to visit more than a few people on bikes. I don't think I have put much weight on maybe 5 lbs. or so. I don't really know because we don't have a scale in our apt.

We will almost certainly have 1, and probably 2 baptisms this month. (If not this month, then early April.) We our pretty sure Elder Gardner will get transferred in a few weeks and I will stay. The mission president slipped and all but told Elder Gardner he was leaving.

Yesterday was my 3 month mark!

I've been meaning to tell you, there is only one Elder in our zone right now that can play the piano well. (Go figure!) I am glad to hear that Johnny is going on a mission I actually had not heard that before your letter.

I am going to try to get some recipies for you to try the food, which for the most part is delicious. I have had some of the best beef ribs in the world. Monday night I had wild hog that a member shot in Louisiana. It tasted just like pork.

Check this out! A year ago Elders Jarman & Fairborn were friendly to the Dairy Queen employees so now they love missionaries and give us everything for free. They WON'T let us pay, and Elder gardner has like $60 in gift cards to DQ.

Well, I'm Fixin to run out of time I love your letters, Thanks, Love You Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment