Sunday, March 14, 2010

March 10, 2010

The Beaumont Zone  had a Zone P-day  today. They all drove and
gathered together, emailed together at about 9:30 this morning at
the Senior Citizens Center. Then they were going to play basketball
and games together.

Hey,

I have misplaced the BYU watch. Would you please get the LL Bean one? I still have not mailed the brakes. I have been to busy to mail them yet but I got the box yesterday. I just need to get them to the post office. I will do it tomorrow. This computer is slower than molasses so I am not going to try to send any pictures today. I will also mail the SD card tomorrow with the brakes.

We are 100% sure that Elder Gardner is getting transferred and I am staying because of something that President let slip, and because of some issues Elder Gardner is having with an investigator relying on him for their testimony. Like how children rely on their parents testimonies when they are young.

Tell Dad happy Birthday Day and sorry but his card will be late.

Sunday night Elder Gardner hit a possum. He thought it would move out of the way, but nope. We turned around to look for it, but couldn't find it in the dark. Monday night we parked off of the main highway and walked to a members house a few tenths of a mile away because it was nice out. When we got back the car had almost a quarter of a tank less gas than when we left. Yep, we got siphoned.

We have a lot of potential investigators at the moment. Not sure how they will all turn out. Most of them are return appointments we got from tracting. We do not have any baptisms scheduled at the moment.

I am not sure if you have heard but Elder Perry is going to speak to the stake on Sunday! The story is that he had a meeting in Houston Saturday night and it was going to be to late for him to fly back to SLC so he chose a stake to speak to and we got lucky.

I bought some hair clippers today, if that turns into a big disaster I will send you some pics. I hope you will send me some pics of the trailer. My hour is up now.

love you all, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment