Tuesday, November 8, 2011

October 31, 2011

Hey,

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Our ward had a Halloween party on Saturday night as well. It was mostly for the younger kids though. I am planning on buying a pumpkin today and carving it up since it's P-day and we don't really have anything to do. Yes, it feels like Halloween. It is finally nice out and it's cold at night.

Thanks for the birthday package. I figured there wouldn't be much, that's ok though. We have dinner at a part members house Wednesday night. He, Kenny has been taking the lessons for a while now. His wife and one of his daughters (moved out, married) are active members. Other than that, no special plans for my birthday right now.

Yes, I am planning on sending my bike home. The vehicle/bike coordinator says it will probably be $100, but the old housing coordinator, Bro House, (no joke) lives in our ward and says the old vehicle coordinator found a way (he thinks it's FedEx ground?) that's like $30-40. I'm going try to talk to him about that and find more info.

Hmm do I have a song I want sung at my homecoming?......I'll have to think about that, I'll let you know next week.

Yes, I plan on bring some stuff back, but I'll need more money on the debit card. I'm pretty sure I'm almost out again. By the way my debit card EXPIRES AT THE END OF NOVEMBER! I'm pretty sure that will be important with flying home, but I'm not sure what to do about it besides tell you.

So, I got my "trunky papers" in the mail Saturday, stuff about returning home: travel, financial, medical,etc. Apparently, I need to be tested for tuberculosis ASAP when I get back. The church has a medical form they want me to fill out and send to SLC. I'm thinking I will send a package or two home of stuff that I have accumulated on my mission that might weigh down my bags or just take up a lot of space.

Elder Judkins and I have a goal to have two baptisms in November....all I really want right now is to FTB - Find Teach Baptize before my mission ends.

I'm excited for the month to start over because we have been scrimping and saving miles for the last 2 weeks. We have about 45 left for today but we're still saving because other people have gone over on their miles and we are trying to help them out. It's kind of complicated but miles are transferable between missionaries.

oh yeah something else for Birthday or Christmas is I think it would be cool to go see the Motab Christmas concert, But that could just be because I'm a missionary and that desire will wear off after I get back.

Well I need to go,
Love you Guys bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment